Procedure for MML Hall Hire
General Terms & Conditions
- The duration of the hire will be calculated from door entry in the hall (before setup) to exit from the door (after all clearing up). Total duration will be rounded-off to the next hour. For example, if door entry is at 13:15 hours and exit at 17:30 hours, the total time for hiring purposes will be calculated as 5 hours (actual time is 4 hours 15 minutes rounded-off to 5 hours).
- Hall hire included use of the main hall and toilet facilities.
- Hall to be left in a neat and clean condition after hire. Additional cleaning charges may apply if hall is not handed back in a satisfactory condition.
- Hall hire bookings will be taken for minimum 3 hours.
Charges for members
- £60 plus VAT per hour – Monday 9am to Friday 3pm
- £70 plus VAT per hour – Friday 3pm to Saturday 11pm
Charges for non-members
- £70 plus VAT per hour – Monday 9am to Friday 3pm
- £80 plus VAT per hour – Friday 3pm to Saturday 11pm
- Hire deposit is £100 to reserve the booking
- Full outstanding payment is required one week before hall hire date
- All payments should be made via Bank Transfer (we will provide details after receiving your hall hire request form).
- Additional charges would apply for hiring stage, audio-visual equipment and/or use of kitchen (please request at the time of booking).
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at a standard rate.
- An affiliate discount on the above prices may be considered solely at MML Board of Trustee’s discretion.
Contact: [email protected]
Download Memorandum of An Agreement of Terms for Hire here.
Hall Hire Request Form
We will then contact you regarding availability and requirements for your booking.
Bookings will only be confirmed upon acceptance of our terms & conditions, completion of a Booking Form and payment of the appropriate fees.
When you agree to hire the hall and pay booking deposit you also agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions