MML has initiated a strategic review project to inform its long-term strategy, goals and activities. To support the review, we are inviting applications from people interested in the Marathi community for the role of Intern.
Intern will support MML Trustees and the Sub Group members in the review. Typical duties of an Intern will include, but are not limited to;
- Data collection; surveys, focus groups, interviews and more. We want to hear from a variety of people and groups across UK. Data collection including support during interviews is a large component of the role of Intern
- Data analysis; data we collect will be in variety of forms. Interns will play a key role in analysing this and drawing insights that supports and inform the review
- Creating and supporting presentation, tracking progress, preparing reports all to enable the review to run smoothly is a core element of the role
- Arranging meetings, taking notes and providing administrative support
In the current environment this role will be delivered virtually and or with due social distancing measures. We expect you will need to spend 4 – 5 hours per week for the next 6 months. It is possible during some weeks this may increase. We will offer £200/- per month for your contributions.
What are we looking for:
- We are keen to hear from people interested in the Marathi community, ideally gap year students, early year university students and anyone else who wants to get involved with the Mandal and its activities particularly the strategic review.
- Candidate should be sufficiently IT literate and familiar with collating and manipulating data drawn from online surveys and other forms
- Efficient with the use of various social media platforms
- Able to create simple posters/ marketing material (desirable)
- Speak and understand Marathi (desirable)
Start date and duration of engagement
To start as soon as possible. Project duration is 3 months initially then to be reviewed. If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org