An Indo-British Marathi Film with English Subtitles
Saturday 16th June 2012 at 6.30 pm.
Venue - Maharashtra Mandal London,
306, Dollis Hill Lane, Cricklewood
London NW2 6HH.
Nitin Desai (Producer & Director)
Sonali Kulkarni (Female Lead)
Phillip Scott Wallace (Male Lead)
Alice Birch (Dialogues)
Ashwini Kalsekar (Choreographer)
Adult: £15 , Child (age 5-12): £10 (inclusive of Packed Veg dinner).
Adult: £12, Child (age 5-12): £8 (without dinner).
Shardul Kulkarni – 07859035489 | Amol Pargaonkar – 07540396135
Email – email@example.com
1. Call on given numbers above or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the number of tickets you need for adults and children (Starting from Behind for Big Screen View).
2. We will confirm the availability of the tickets and ask you to proceed for the payment process. DO NOT TRANSFER THE MONEY DIRECTLY WITHOUT GETTING OUR AVAILABILITY STATUS EMAIL.
3. Transfer the total amount to Maharashtra Mandal London in Lloyds Bank account as follows-
Account Name – Maharashtra Mandal London
Account Number – 00466042
Sort Code – 30-98-07
4. Transfers should be made using Transaction Reference as - “Your Initial+Surname<AMML>”
5. Once you have done the payment transactions, please email us to tell us about the transaction made and also give the transaction reference, to make it easier for us to identify your transaction.
6. Once the amount is credited in above stated account we will confirm the Payment and your Booking via an email.
Sometimes the transfers can take up to THREE working days (e.g. –Citibank, etc...) so please be patient and we will respond once the account is credited with your transaction reference.
7. Confirmation emails will be sent every late evening only depending on the booking payments credited in to the account on that day.
8. You need to print a copy of this confirmation email and bring this to the venue on the event day in person, to collect your tickets, 30 minutes prior to the event.
9. Seats will be allocated on ‘First Come First Serve bases of the payments credited into the account’ and ‘the seat allocation will be initiated from the last row towards the first row’.
10. DO NOT TRANSFER ANY AMOUNT 3 days prior to the event to avoid incomplete payment transfers and any confusion arising out of it.